Here's a panorama from a recent trip to Smoke Farm with my fellow weaving collaborators (it looks tiny but click on it for a better view). Here's a link to event tickets. Get them while you can!
I found this monarch the other day on one of our walks. She seemed to be near the end of her days. She had a very slow flutter and seemed a bit confused. She was beautiful nonetheless and let me pick her up with a piece of bark and move her to a better area away from the traffic.
i often think about how i miss the brown of arizona (and how I miss the heat!). today i was reminded that the green of washington isn't so bad. photo from camping trip in winthrop, wa.
allie...what camera did you use to take that gorgeous panorama?
ReplyDeleteHi Allison! It's an iphone 5. I'm a little addicted to the panorama function. :)
ReplyDeleteno way! that is a cool pic! i thought you were using some fancy fancy camera!!!!! amazing!!!
ReplyDelete