28 days of yoga


During February I am participating in a 28 day yoga challenge through 8 limbs in Seattle.  I am not a naturally flexible person and tend to carry a lot of stress and anxiety with me so this challenge has been both extremely difficult but also really wonderful at the same time.  I was recently reminded of being a kid in Phoenix and taking my first yoga class as a teenager at the neighborhood yoga studio by the Red Lobster.  This was back in the mid-90s and yoga definitely had a different vibe.  My class looked a lot like the above picture.

So, yes, yoga is awesome and I'm looking forward to the remaining 14 days!  If any readers out there have any recommendations on nutrition, yoga, or just general mind and body connectivity please share.

Photo credit: This website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monarch